To protect your personal information we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures so that access to your personal information is limited to those personnel who specifically require it to process your order. Certain areas of our website may encrypt data using SSL encryption technology.
You may at any time
- have a copy of the information that we hold about you
- have inaccurate or incomplete information corrected and updated
- object to a particular use of your information
- in certain circumstances, have your information deleted or its use restricted
- exercise your right to data portability
- withdraw your consent where processing is based on consent
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about how we use your information, you can contact us at email@example.com or phone 0539240534.