Welcome to the New Smart Savers!
Smart Savers has changed, you now have the facility to use your Smart Savers balance when ordering online!
How to sign up for a smart savers account?
I already made a deposit using the old smart savers version, can I have my balance moved online?
Yes we can migrate your old balance to your new online account, you will need to follow the below steps.
- Register for a Mr Oil Account (If you have previously ordered online, you may have one already)
- Fill out this form
- We will then move your balance to your new online account
How to use your balance against an order?
- Once you select the amount of oil you want, click “Order Now”
- You will have an option to use your balance against an order at the checkout stage.
- You will see this message if you have funds in your account, just click on “Use Account Funds”
- Then continue checkout process.
Smart Savers FAQ’s
- Can I use my balance as a partial payment? Yes you can!
- Can I see my balance and recent deposits? Yes, from your “My Account” section.
- Do I need to register for Smart Savers? Yes you need a Mr Oil account. (Register Here).
- Are payments secure? Yes, payments are processed by Realex payments a leading Irish Payments company. Credit card details are not stored on our server.
- Is there any costs to suing Smart Savers? No – we do not charge extra fees.
Our minimum delivery is €100. Statements issued on request.