The term ‘Mr. Oil’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Adamstown, Co. Wexford. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
It is a condition of sale of any Aviation or Motor Fuels supplied against this ticket invoice that the buyers will strictly observe all the conditions of their petroleum storage licence and that they will not allow any smoking or naked lights nor permit any stoves, electric or gas fires or radiators to function in proximity to a tank or inlet pipe into which a delivery of spirit being made or a vent pipe connected to such a tank and will indemnify the sellers against any damages, claims or costs arising out of a breach of this clause.
The product supplied against this ticket invoice will be charge day price ruling on the day of delivery irrespective of the date of order. Where the buyer is a commercial consumer such product is sold exclusively for his own use or trade purposes only and must not be resold, transferred or disposed of to any other person, firm, company or corporation.
Sellers measurement of quantity will be accepted by buyers.
All packages contain full measure when delivered by seller but owing to the volatile nature of petroleum they cannot hold themselves responsible for any shortage after packages leave their hands.
Acceptance by buyers of products supplied against ticket invoice will be treated as an acceptance by them of the conditions.
The customer shall be responsible for the dipping of his tanks and shall confirm to the driver that there is room for the load.
An additional charge to cover Government Value Added Tax payable by the seller in respect of monies received from the sale of goods liable to such tax is shown separately on the sellers invoice applicable and forms part of the sellers price of the goods.
Overdue accounts will be subject to a charge for interest at a rate of 2.5% per month.
Delivery will normally take place within one to two working days of receiving an order. In busy times and poor weather conditions it may take longer. We will make every effort to make a prompt delivery but cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right not to accept an order placed and paid for on this website. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill a delivery for an order which has been placed and paid for through this website we will refund in full the value of the order placed. The refund will be processed back to the debit or credit card used to place the order.
When an order paid by debit or credit card is placed on this website the full value of the order placed is deducted from the debit or credit card at the time of ordering. In the event that the delivered amount is less than the amount ordered, the outstanding balance will be credited towards your next order.
Refunds and cancellations from this website are processed through our payments processor and banking system and can take between three and ten days to complete. Refunds and cancellation are subject to a fee of 2% or a set transaction fee.